Customer feedback software products and systems have become essential for enterprises of all sizes in all sectors. This is because to deliver delightful consumer experiences you need to have the ability to efficiently manage buyer feedback. Customer feedback can be defined as any information that conveys your consumers’ opinions, satisfaction levels, feelings, or thoughts about your brand, service, or product.
How a Customer Feedback App Can Help
With a quality customer feedback app you can capturefeedback using multiple channels and platforms, including online ratings and reviews, social site comments, consumer satisfaction surveys, phone calls and emails, comment cards, usability tests, customer roundtables, interviews, and focus group discussions are also some unconventional ways of gathering customer feedback.
A customer feedback system is a software application that enables businesses to efficiently manage buyer feedback on multiple channels and get valuable insights that they can utilize to enhance the customer experience. This program helps all employees, from frontline staff to management, understand their consumers better and measure and enhance customer happiness and loyalty.
Key Features of Customer Feedback Software
The following main features are essential in a customer happiness app to help you efficiently capture, manage, and leverage consumer feedback:
- Social Network Listening: On social sites, consumers provide their feedback without any solicitation from businesses. Therefore, leading customer feedback solutions enable you to track online reviews, star ratings, social network comments, and other types of third-party user feedback. Moreover, these tools enable enterprises to reply to external and internal feedback.
- Sentiment Analysis and Text Analytics: An advanced customer feedback app goes beyond data capture, and enables you to analyze feedback information using text analytics and sentiment analysis. This permits you to find hidden patterns and trends from textual information and unstructured data.
- Customer Surveys: A top customer happiness app allows enterprises to gather customer feedback by creating and sharing surveys. It enables you to link surveys to your firm’s customer relationship management (CRM) module and automatically contact new consumers for a survey.
- Net Promoter Score® (NPS): NPS is a common survey method used by customer feedback software. In addition, alternative methodologies like star ratings, thumb ratings, and emojis are also leveraged to capture feedback.
- Voice of Consumer (VoC) Program: With a VoC program, your company can listen to, respond, and act on customer feedback about your business location, service, product, or brand. VoC is commonly used for market research and enables enterprises to gain a more complete comprehension of their customers and measure the buying experiences they offer to them.
- Review Generation: Online ratings and reviews have a big influence on buying behavior, therefore customer feedback apps present review generation tools to help companies engage with their brand promoters and advocates so they can produce more star ratings and reviews and enhance the brand’s visibility across the internet.
- Feedback Capture on Multiple Platforms: Many products are created to survey consumers utilizing multiple platforms such as SMS, social media, email, landing pages, and point-of-care and point-of-sale devices like in-store kiosks.
Vital Characteristics of Customer Feedback Software
If you are looking to purchase a customer happiness software for your organization, ensure the system has the following characteristics and qualities:
- Comprehensive: Many applications are created only for basic surveys, but in today’s internet business world you also need social network listening and feedback monitoring features. Top solutions are scalable and versatile, allowing you to connect, capture, and manage several types of consumer data and feedback on multiple channels, platforms, and touch points.
- Engaging: The customer feedback software should empower all your employees from leadership to product development, customer support, and marketing. All departments play a role in your company’s consumer experience, therefore the program should unite all staff members around the common objective of understanding buyers better.
- Timely: In the modern digital business landscape, consumer feedback moves swiftly in real time. Therefore, your customer feedback app should be capable of delivering the relevant data quickly and notify you immediately about any impactful consumer experience concerns so that you can take remedial action rapidly and nip the problem in the bud.
- Insights-driven: Last but not the least, your customer satisfaction survey app should be able to generate actionable insights about your consumers so that you can understand their needs and demands and deliver what they want, to boost customer satisfaction and loyalty.
The above given main features characterize a quality customer happiness app. piHappiness is a leading consumer feedback solution that offers most of these capabilities and is therefore ideal for your business. Check out their website for more details to understand the effectiveness of this top customer feedback platform.