With the advancement of technology, everything in the world seems to be growing at a faster rate, including the mode of learning. Besides being more convenient to access, the online learning system is also budget-friendly. It has consistently been reported to make students pay much more attention to the instructors, and learn to a greater extent developing better results.
The student feedback system is developed for the online instruction feedback for students. It is the student feedback app that intends to collect student responses within a short period of time. This, in turn, helps in simultaneous course adjustments making it more and more suitable for each and every student accordingly. It consistently helps to recognize and pinpoint more effective ways of learning.
Proceeding with the Student Satisfaction Survey
The student satisfaction survey assists the teachers and administrators with essential information about which parts of a course or program are working and which aren’t. It also draws more ideas in regard to other alternatives and forms of teaching evaluation. Depending on the objectives, a well-designed student satisfaction survey can help to plan the upcoming year’s curriculum, recognize more about the learning culture of different schools, and rethink the class structure.
The piHappiness student feedback app is such a platform, that not only provides reliable responses to its customers but also helps you to develop and expand your concerning businesses. Beginning with the student satisfaction survey.
Starting Off with a Relatively Easier Quiz
A few similar questions that are generally included in the quiz are:
- Is your classwork convenient for you?
- Can you reach out to your guide/teacher with concerns easily?
- The feature that you enjoy/dislikes the most.
- Is there any other way by which your teacher/guide can help you through the app?
A few questions like these can bring in a lot of significant and powerful details and pieces of information. A few students can utilize them to notify an issue that they might have been encountering. Another bunch of students might come up with problems regarding a fellow mate, mode of learning, etc. So it is better to keep open-ended questions like these so that the students feel comfortable to open up more.
Generate Ideal Situations for Standard Feedbacks: The student feedback system is designed in such a way that the students can be assured of the confidentiality of their individual responses. This will make them feel comfortable and in return, display a genuine report. Anonymity can result in getting more honest reviews but on the other side, the absence of the student names can also make it a little laborious to keep a constant follow-up. Hence, this aspect can depend on the surveyor’s own discretion.
Taking Necessary Actions Based on the Feedback: Gathering information can prove to be futile if zero action is taken on it. Right after the details are gathered, the necessary steps are to be taken. Then, after a few weeks, similar questions are to be asked to the students again in order to check on the improvement and up-gradation of the respective student feedback app. If a particular complaint gets mentioned a number of times, it can be pointed out as a major drawback.
However, other petty grievances should not be brushed off totally. Each and every tiny criticism can result in a big disadvantage if not taken care of in the beginning. The piHappiness app is one such student feedback app, that takes care of each and everything with utmost supervision and management.
Advantages of Collecting Student Feedback
- Expanding Student Engagement: By finding out about the activities and the features that the students enjoy and appreciate the most, the lessons can be designed accordingly. If a certain way of instruction is better received by the students, then it is more likely to give rise to a greater learning experience for all.
- Maintaining Discipline: Proper classroom management is of utmost importance in order to carry out a smooth educational environment. Learning furthermore about each and every student’s experience also helps to boost the relationship one has with them. As a result, it gives rise to a student-friendly environment.
- Points of Difference: In a class, there might be a set of students scoring excellent grades and on the other hand, a group of mediocre students with average marks. The exceptionally well students might prefer to work hard and put in hours of effort at home. Whereas, the average students might demand more tasks and challenges within the class timings. By asking the students about what would fit into their needs well, one can adjust the instructions to meet their requirements in a better way.
- Assessment of the Method of Teaching: The student satisfaction survey also helps an instructor to develop his/her teaching procedures and techniques. A particular mode of teaching can be helpful for a set of students but can be troublesome for the rest. The best way to evaluate it is to ask the students themselves. Once they point out the specific areas of concern, alternatives can be discussed and executed accordingly.
The piHappiness app is designed in such a way that it can provide an honest report on the student feedback system. To help students learn and develop, it is extremely important to accept their responses earnestly and work on it with care.