“Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.” – Steve Jobs
Customer experience has reigned supreme as the key metric for businesses to successfully grow and serve their customers optimally. Customer experience is what determines the image of a brand, how well it is perceived amongst the potential customers, and how much customer retention a business can manage.
This is why businesses all over the world are using customer experience software to ensure that they are able to provide their customers with the best customer experience to stay ahead in the competitive marketplace.
Dealing with all the data accumulated from the customers can be a tough job for anyone, which is eased by the use of competent CX software. However, businesses usually find it difficult to choose the right customer experience management software. In this article, we will go through the key features you should look for in a CX software to ease the process of choosing the right one for your business.
Key Features to Look For in a Customer Experience Software
1. Customer Journey Mapping: This is one of the most important features of a robust customer experience software. Mapping the entire journey of a customer from the beginning of their engagement to the end is very detrimental in evaluating the customer experience. This feature allows the businesses to track and monitor customer journeys, which helps them in assisting customers whenever they’re facing any issues.
It also helps businesses in identifying the key areas where the customers might be unsatisfied with, which helps them in creating newer and more effective strategies to tackle the situations. Customer journey mapping provides businesses with a holistic overview of their customers and responds to their plights in real-time.
2. Ticket Management: The conversations and interactions a customer has with a business are converted into tickets and stored with the help of a customer experience management software. This is a very helpful tool for businesses as it helps in organizing and storing information on customer conversations and paying it proper attention so it doesn’t go unnoticed.
Tickets are very convenient for businesses to access, evaluate, and act upon. Tickets make it convenient for the management to quickly pick out and evaluate based on the intensity of negative customer feedback to ensure that proper steps are taken immediately to enhance the customer experience.
3. Self Service: This feature plays a key role in giving the customers the ability and accessibility to obtain information about the business, make transactions, and provide feedback as well. Self-service features in a customer experience software helps the customers in performing all types of routine tasks on their own without being reliant on your staff. The biggest advantage of this feature is that customers can use it 24/7 using various apps integrated with the software, which makes it convenient for them to readily avail any type of information or provide feedback to a business before or after conducting business with them.
4. Analytics: The main reason a business implements a customer experience software is because of its ability to generate reports on the data accumulated from the customers. Hence, it is imperative that a CX software has advanced capabilities for data analytics and is able to properly utilize it for generating insightful reports for businesses.
Look for a CX software that utilizes big data, machine learning, and AI to thoroughly leverage the power of analytics. Reports generated with the help of analytics play a crucial role for businesses in drafting new strategies and identifying any common issues customers are facing.
5. Managing Inventory: Inventory tracking helps businesses in identifying the demands for their products and whether they are in stock or not. It also helps customers to easily look for products they might be interested in buying.
Businesses can monitor the products associated with their customers in the inventory to keep track of any issues they might be facing and resolving them in real-time. This process becomes even more convenient with a smart customer experience software that automatically generates tickets of the customer interactions so that their feedback doesn’t go unnoticed.
Benefits That These Key Features Impart of Businesses
Now that you know the key features to look for in a customer experience software, let’s take a look at the various benefits they bring with them for your business.
1. Customer Loyalty: The main aim of offering an excellent customer experience to the customers is to ensure that they return to your business. Customer retention is a very vital part of a business’s success. The features mentioned above ensure that your customers have a positive impression about your business, and also know that their feedback is taken seriously. This helps in creating loyal customers, who prove to be a very valuable asset for businesses.
2. Seamless Communication: One of the under the radar advantages of a customer experience software that is not talked about is how seamless it makes communicating with customers and employees alike. Customers are conveniently able to interact with your business, internally and externally, regarding your services and products. Whether the interaction is related to queries, introspection of products, or providing feedback, a CX software sets a seamless medium for communication for the customers with businesses.
A customer experience management system empowers a business to communicate with the customers in real-time to make valid decisions about improving customer experience.
3. Referrals: Businesses can gain many referrals by offering a holistic customer experience. Good reviews, ratings, positive feedback on forums and review sites, and much more become possible with the help of a CX software. Loyal customers share their experiences and positive word of mouth because of their amazing customer experience, which helps businesses in expanding their clientele and attracting new customers.
The key features you’re looking for in a customer experience management software can only be as beneficial if your business utilized them correctly. Fortunately, CX software like piHappiness comes packed with these features along with many other intuitive features, which are very easy to grasp and implement. All that is required from your end is to try it out and implement it into your business to take your customer experience to a whole new level.