Engaging with mobile surveys requires audiences to use their personal digital devices, such as a tablet or smartphone. Audiences can complete surveys whenever is most convenient for them. Engaging interfaces and short surveys increase engagement as well. Market research and statistics studies can be conducted to gather information.
Construct adaptive mobile surveys & track responses
Reasons to use Mobile Surveys
Relevance of Mobile surveys
Your audience spends the majority of their time on mobile devices, so use that to your advantage by sending them mobile surveys.
Mobile surveys can be a great solution for capturing information on mobile devices with smaller screens.
The best practices for designing surveys include larger text and action buttons, which facilitate the process of viewing and handling them.
Making your readers’ lives easy while ensuring seamless user experience are important factors.
Importance of mobile surveys
- They’re simple, easy-to-distribute, and time-saving
- Allows customers to interact when they want
- Builds client loyalty by providing direct and instant contact
- They are not time- or energy-consuming for the customer.
- Advanced features such as the ability for respondents to upload pictures or add notes.
- Respondents don’t need to switch to a laptop or desktop to take surveys
- They help a business stand out in a crowded market.
- Less expensive than paper surveys, and can reach a larger group.
- Smartphone-using audiences are best reached with mobile surveys
Feedback Is the first step toward improved productivity
Thank you for your interest in piHappiness
Would you like to receive more information about our unified experience platform? Our representative will contact you shortly after you submit the form.
POBOX: 123898 Office # 1101, The Burlington Tower
Business Bay, Dubai UAE
3010 LBJ Freeway, Suite 1200, Dallas, Texas 75234