What is Customer Experience?
Gartner defines Customer Experience as “the customer’s perceptions and related feelings caused by the one-off and cumulative effect of interactions with a supplier’s employees, systems, channels or products.” This definition highlights 2 major aspects of Customer Experience, namely perception, and interaction. While perception means, customer’s overall perception about a brand, interaction can be defined as the various touch points like talking to customer support agents on call, self-service options or live chat, etc. Thus, simply put Customer Experience is the way in which a customer perceives the brand through all the interactions it makes with the brand across the customer life cycle. Customer Experience Software can be used to optimize the customer experience.
What is Brand Experience?
Brand experience can be defined as the totality of all sensations, emotions, feelings, thoughts, and actions that a customer experiences when evoked by a brand. It is determined by all the interactions that people have with a product, service, brand or organization. Brand experience is related to the reformation of Customer Experience by impacting how people feel about a brand, and thus, in turn, creating a significant impact on customer spending, word of mouth and inevitably, brand loyalty. Brand loyalty is very crucial for any organization. Creating this through effective brand experience is thus, essentially vital. Various Brand Experience Software are available to enlighten the brand’s holistic experience for customers.
What is the Meaning of Product Experience?
Product experience is the overall value that a customer assumes from the use of a product or experience of a service. This experience can be defined in terms of the customer’s perceptions about the product quality, its differentiation, the utility ut offers, the amount of fulfillment of commitment as promised by the brand, the trends, etc. Product experience is mainly achieved using design and quality control. It is a concept seen mostly used in Software products. Product Experience Software can be a great help in tracking the product experience for customers.
What is the difference between Customer Experience, Brand Experience and Product Experience?
- Brand Experience is the holistic experience a customer derives from the brand. Customer Experience is the emotional contentment that a customer experiences with the product and the varied services offered to him. While Product Experience is the value derived from the product itself.
- The brand experience caters to the consumer, at a stage when they have not yet become a customer. While the customer experience analyses the customer behavior throughout all transactions or interactions with the brand concerned. Product Experience focus on the main transaction of the customer to becoming a consumer
- Brand experiences rely on a marketing and advertising strategy. Companies use advertising to convey a message at a mass level. Customer experience, however, relies heavily on service for the success of the efforts. Product Experience relies on product features and quality.
- Brand experience is a long term strategy that helps to grow and develop the business over time. Product Experience occurs over product use. The customer experience is much more immediate.
- Brand Experience is bigger than the customer experience. It looks at everyone associated with a brand, regardless of their role. Customer Experience and Product Experience are a bit of a conserved concept.
Usage of Customer Experience Software, Brand Experience Software, and Product Experience Software.
With time, there has been a growing number of communication channels that brands are increasingly turning to. These technology platforms are a way for brands to improve their experience with customers across different channels. There are many software’s available for optimizing the user experience. There are many Customer Experience Software, Brand Experience Software’s, and PX Software’s in the market. This software helps in tracking the customers’ transactional movements, their purchase decisions, analyze past sales data, undertake comparative analysis with other brands and also enable customer feedback for gaining their immediate insights and inputs about the product, brand and customer delight.
While the three concepts seem to be interchangeable, they are different in varied aspects. Brand Experience is the broadest of all experiences and includes Customer Experience and Product Experience. Customers can be satisfied only by making these experiences as pleasant as possible. And only then can loyalty be assumed from them. Thereby, opt for the best software by piHappiness and keep an eye on your customers’ experience and expectations to deliver the best to then while aligning with the rising needs of brand experience.