Salesforce is the world’s best-known Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform for managing customer interactions. Integrating surveys and customer feedback with Salesforce leverages the power of the Salesforce platform to make customer feedback live and trackable on your business’s dashboard.
By using a Customer feedback app with Salesforce Integration, you create a 360-degree view of the customer which benefits your business and improves customers’ experiences as well.
How the Process of Customer Feedback with Salesforce Integration Works
Making use of a customer feedback software with Salesforce Integration is a simple and direct process
- Connecting Surveys: You can connect your survey to Salesforce with the help of the survey app you are using. The responses generated from the survey will populate your dashboard and be available for analysis
- Trigger Surveys: Once customer surveys are integrated into your Salesforce dashboard, you can trigger surveys based on events and transactions, such as the sale of a product, after a customer interaction, a request for refunds, etc. Using your survey app, you can deploy the survey request to customers through a web link or an email invitation
- Mapping: Map the survey feedback to standard and custom objects on the Salesforce platform automatically. You can opt to create a new object on Salesforce or if you want to associate the response object with another object on Salesforce you can use a mapping action to find and update existing objects
- Analysis: Analyze the feedback in real time and create reports and dashboards quickly which can be used to share with different teams. This can be done on the Salesforce dashboard itself since your survey app will be integrated with the platform
- Follow Up: Take follow up action using the data you have found from the surveys. Various survey methods such as CSATs and NPSs give scores that indicate the level of customer satisfaction which can be used for feedback for different departments in the organization. You can also approach the customer for further information or to remedy the concern.
How Customers Benefit from Integrating Feedback to Salesforce
You can build better relationships with customers and convert prospects more easily from viewing their feedback on your Salesforce dashboard together with all the other information about them. A Customer feedback app and Salesforce integration benefit your customers in many ways:
- Improved communication and understanding shows customers that your business listens to them and cares.
- By collecting feedback with Salesforce, it closes the loop of CRM indicating to the customer the transaction is complete.
- Create customer satisfaction and delight.
- Deliver better customer experience by integrating their feedback by making improvements in your services and products.
How Businesses Benefit from a Customer Survey and Salesforce Integration
Businesses using Salesforce already have a data-rich dashboard with valuable information about their prospects and customers. However, integrating customer feedback generated from surveys enriches this data with what customers feel and think about the business, services, and products. There are many reasons why you should consider incorporating customer feedback with Salesforce:
- Get instant and real-time data on customer sentiment and experience.
- Automatically map customer response data into their Salesforce profiles.
- Trigger automatic surveys after any transaction or event to get instant feedback, saving time and getting fresh information about a customer’s experience.
- Create personalized communication based on their feedback.
- Improve insights into your services and products by learning what customers think. Build workflows, reports, and dashboards to understand the feedback and take action on it.
- Monitor different types of surveys such as CSAT, NPS, etc and spot trends over time and events.
- Get a better understanding of what creates customer retention and growth.
- Share customer feedback in real time to different departments such as your finance, sales, customer care, and account management departments. It is especially useful for sales teams to help them approach prospects and customers with customized information.
The integration of a customer experience software with Salesforce generates an added dimension of power to your customer engagement activities. This benefits the business and customers and creates points of information that helps different departments and teams to make customer and prospect interaction more meaningful. Harness the power of Salesforce into your customer surveys to understand customers and improve interactions with them.